July 28, 2016
- If you purchase ANYTHING for G & C Excavator’s YOU MUST TURN IN A RECEIPT. This is NOT optional. All receipts need to be uploaded (https://gcexcavators.wordpress.com/receipts) or emailed to me within 24 hours of purchase. Additionally, every receipt turned in must contain the following information;
- Your printed Name
- Your signature (circle the total for the invoice and sign next to the dollar amount stating your approval)
- The equipment and/or reason the item is being purchased should also be written on the receipt (if it is a part for equipment you must include either the equipment code or last 4 digits of the serial number).
- If you do not have the authorization to approve purchases you will follow the procedures above AND write the name of the person who authorized the purchase. Give the receipt to the supervisor that authorized the purchase.
- If an item is returned I should be notified within 24 hours of the return as well as receive any paperwork containing confirmation of the return.
- If a company is employed to do a repair on a machine and that machine was not properly repaired, I should be notified within 24 hours.
All employees with a company fuel card is responsible for turning in fuel receipts weekly. There are 2 options for doing this;
- Upload an image or scan to G & C Excavators employee website or email them directly to me (email@example.com)
- Put them in a closed envelope. Write your name on the outside and give to the superintendent or service truck driver to deliver.
Do not give your fuel card to another employee without supervisor permission.
Trucking and Material
- Going forward, jobs that require trucking in or out will have one main person of contact. This person is responsible for gathering and keeping track of daily tickets and trucking hours. They will also be required to contact me daily with the load count and ensuring the tickets are turned into the office weekly.
- The main person of contact should be properly trained on the procedures (listed below) and responsibilities of tracking trucking and materials
- The job supervisor should notify James Frugoni and Vanessa Cooley at least 1 (one) week before trucking is expected to begin with the name of the main person of contact.
Trucking and Material Training
The person of contact should be given the contact information for Vanessa Cooley and James Frugoni at least 1 (one) week before trucking is expected to begin. At the end of every day they will text or email the following information;
- Job Name
- Material/ Haul off
- # of tickets
Each day the tickets gathered should be put into a separate envelope labeled with the same information listed above.
Time Cards & New Hires
Time is to be turned in every Tuesday by 10:00 AM. Once you have reviewed time entered please send a text or email to notify me that you are finished and have checked the time turned in for complete accuracy.
Time cards should include job location, equipment code and cost code.
The office should be notified of new hires on the date employment begins.
New employee applications, along with a copy of their social security card and drivers license, should be received no later than 10:00 AM the Tuesday following their date of hire.
Petty Cash & Employee Reimbursements
Starting the first week of August 2016, all petty cash and employee reimbursements will be disbursed through payroll.
*If you submit your petty cash/reimbursement form and receipts on or before Tuesday at 10:00 AM the funds will be applied to your current paycheck
*If you submit the form and receipts after Tuesday at 10:00 AM, the funds will be applied the week following paycheck.
Employee Reimbursements and Petty Cash forms are found on the employee website under the “Forms” page.
***Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.
Employee Website: https://gcexcavators.wordpress.com